CBD Recipes For Breakfast Lunch & Dinner
If your looking for tasty CBD recipes look no further. We have listed several cannabidiol recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Our recipes are homemade and suitable for 500mg, 1000mg and 1500mg CBD. When adding Cannabidiol to your recipe, it is very important to remember “do not add to much heat”. Cannabis is an eatable food-friendly herb that everyone can enjoy with their meals. With a large variety of health benefits, it can also make your meals taste yummy.
Cooking with cannabis dates back to the 10th century in India, where tradition locals have used a mixture of ground cannabis flowers and milk (Bhang) for spiritual reasons. Their unique recipes have been recorded and passed down the generations through time.
Breakfast CBD Recipes
CBD Pancakes with a hint of cinnamon and whipped cream
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 2 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 spoon coconut oil
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 drops of CBD
- half tsp cinnamon or other spice for extra flavor
- whipped cream
- berries of your choice
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Melt coconut oil in a warm pan and add CBD. Make sure to keep it in low heat to protect the efficiency of CBD.
- Now pour milk and eggs into a bowl and stir until you achieve smooth and fluffy texture. Then slowly mix it with dry ingredients. If you want, add vanilla extract or any other spice of your choice for additional flavor.
- Add oil combination to the dough and stir well.
- Heat a pan with some coconut to prevent pancakes from burning. Pour the desired amount of dough into a pan and cook until you notice bubbles on the top surface. Then turn it around and cook the other side for about 45 seconds.
- Decorate your delicious CBD pancake with whipped cream and berries on the side. You can let your imagination go wild. So feel free to add anything on top your heart desires, from chocolate chip to sprinkles. Serve the pancakes warm and enjoy the plate of pure sweetness!
CBD super smoothie
- ¼ fresh avocado
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup of fresh spinach
- 1 cup of fresh green kale (stem can be hard to digest, so we suggest using only leaf part)
- 12mg of CBD oil
- 1 tsp of hemp seed protein powder
- 1 cup of milk of your choice
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour it into a big glass. Enjoy the freshly made, nutrient-packed glass of goodness to start your day right.
Recipes For Early Morning Snacks
CBD crackers with a touch of rosemary
- ½ cup of flour
- ¼ tsp paprika powder
- ¼ tsp fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp honey
- 4 tablespoon of olive
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of CBD
- sea salt to sprinkle on top
- Preheat your oven to 150 Celcius. (300 Fahrenheit).
- Add all the dry ingredients and rosemary in a medium-size bowl.
- Precisely mix CBD, Olive, honey and milk in another bowl.
- Slowly start pouring the liquid mix into the bowl of dry ingredients. Keep stirring until all the ingredients are mixed well and the dough is smooth and everything is combined.
- Roll it to the floured baking sheet and cut it into desired shapes. Keep in mind that the thinner the dough is, the crispier the crackers will be.
- Top it with a hint of sea salt and bake for about 10 minutes.
- After you take them from the oven, let them cool down properly. They will become crunchier while they cool down.
- They are now ready to be enjoyed in their original form. To add some flavor, you can also top it with your favorite cheese, jam or any topping your choice.
Amazing Mexican CBD Recipe
Craving Mexican food? Cooking with CBD can add a bunch of health benefits and good vibes to your taco Tuesday. We have created an extraordinary guacamole with a soft touch of CBD. You can add it to tacos, burritos or enjoy it as a dip for tortilla chips.
- 3 avocados
- 1 lime
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp Himalayan sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1 tomato sliced into small pieces
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 ml CBD oil
- Peel the avocados and mash them in a bowl with a fork.
- Squeeze lime, add tomatoes, cilantro, cumin, pepper and sea salt. Stir them until all ingredients are mixed well. Add CBD oil on top and combine it with the mixture.
- Let the guacamole stay in room temperature up to 2 hours before consuming it.
- Then place it into your favorite serving plate and let the taco party begin!
Lunch CBD Oil Recipes
Easy Garlic Vinaigrette CBD Dressing
- ¼ cup of olive
- ¼ cup of white vinegar
- 5 drops of CBD (12.5mg)
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- pinch of sea salt and pepper for deeper flavor
- Mix your CBD with olives. Add white vinegar and stir well.
- Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix until all ingredients are combined well. Let it sit up to 45 minutes before consuming it. That small wait allows the garlic flavor to pop up even more.
- Now, add it into your salad, soup or use it on top of your bread. Enjoy the incredible taste of this dressing and get the benefits of CBD on the side.
Honey Mustard dressing With CBD
- ¼ cup of olive
- ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar
- 5 drops of CBD (12.5mg)
- 2 tbsp of mustard
- 2 tbsp of honey (to make this recipe vegan, use agave nectar instead)
- pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tsp of soy sauce (optional)
- Step by step instructions:
- Mix olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and CBD drops in a bowl. If you choose to use soy sauce, pour it into a bowl with other liquids mentioned above.
- Add honey and mustard and stir until the texture is smooth.
- Add salt and pepper and stir well.
CBD oil boosted Pesto Pasta
- 2 cups of fresh basil
- 2 tbsp of grated parmesan
- 5 drops of CBD
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive
- pinch of Himalayan salt and pepper
- 200 grams of pasta (we will create this recipe with spaghetti but you can use any pasta of your choice)
- Boil water with a hint of salt. Add pasta and cook it according to the package’s instructions or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, add basil, CBD, olive , parmesan and garlic into a blender. Blend until all the ingredients are mixed well and look like a puree.
- Season it with salt and pepper until you get the desired taste.
- Drain pasta, and pour it into a large bowl. Gently mix pesto into your pasta. If the pesto sauce is too thick, you can lighten it by adding more olive oil.
- Serve your pesto pasta warm and decorate it with a pinch of parmesan and pepper on top.
- Enjoy and let this warm dish fill up your tummy and calm your mind.
Dinner CBD Recipes
CBD pizza with tuna and mushrooms
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 20g of yeast
- 1 cup of warm water and splash of milk
- 2 tablespoon of Olive
- 10 drops of CBD (25mg)
- 2 mashed tomatoes
- 1 can of tuna
- 30 g sliced mushrooms
- 150 grams of grated mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Add yeast into warm water and let it dissolve for 5 minutes. Add a splash of warm milk to give a fuller taste.
- Gently add CBD, olives, flour, salt, and pepper. Stir until dough is smooth and all the ingredients are mixed properly.
- Roll crust dough into a floured baking sheet and start decorating with toppings.
- Put mashed tomatoes on the bottom and add mushrooms, tuna, and cheese on top.
- Bake it in the oven for about 20 minutes. When the edges of the crust are golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly, your pizza is ready.
- Let it cool down a little before cutting into pieces.
French fries infused with CBD
- 500g of potatoes/sweet potatoes
- 3 tbsp of olives
- 10 drops of CBD (25mg)
- salt and pepper for flavor
optional: for more flavor, you can add other spices according to your personal taste, like paprika- or chili powder.
- Preheat your oven into 180 degrees.
- Peel off the potatoes and cut them into small slices/sticks. Try cutting them to an even size.
- Mix olives, CBD, salt, and pepper in a bowl properly. Now if you want to add your own favorite spice, you can mix it with others. Combine the mixture with chopped potatoes and mix well.
- Place the potatoes on a baking tray and put it into the oven for about 15minutes.
- Take them out of the oven, flip then around and cook the other side 15 more minutes.
- When they are turning golden brown and crispy take them out and sprinkle some CBD oil on top and serve them hot. Enjoy!
Vegan homemade granola with a gentle touch of CBD
- 2.5 cups of organic rolled oats
- 15g of flax seeds
- 15g of sunflower seeds
- 15g pumpkin seeds
- 20g of rice flour
- 20g of coconut
- 25g CBD (10 drops)
- ½ tbsp of sea salt
- ½ cup of cane sugar
- 30g raw cocoa nibs