Cannabidiol is a natural, chemical compound that provides a long list of benefits to support your health. It is easy to include into your daily basis. Simply by adding a few drops of CBD oil into your normal meal will give the desired benefits. There is one principle to follow when cooking with CBD. It is really sensitive to high temperatures and might even lose its efficiency when overheated. So we have created extremely delicious recipes without having to use the heat at all.
Very Berry Acai Bowl
Acai is a well-known superfood. It is a berry from Brazil and popular for its nutritional values. It contains a lot of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. They are all essential for our well-being. Plus it’s earthy, hearty and healthy. Acai bowl is a frozen smoothie topped with your favorite berries and crunchy granola. We have put together an easy guide, how to make this delicious dish straight out of paradise, in your home kitchen. Customize it with some CBD oil and you will double the health benefits of this dish.
100g frozen acai
5 drops of Berry CBD
1 cup of milk ( to keep it vegan, use any plant-based milk )
1 frozen banana
handful of mixed frozen berries
fresh strawberry (sliced)
fresh banana (sliced)
optional: you can add seeds, nuts or any other fruit on top that you love the most.
- Add all base ingredients into your blender. The mixture is ready when the texture is smooth and all the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour it into a cute serving bowl. Slice all the fresh toppings if you haven’t already. Decorate and place all the toppings on top of your frozen acai blend.
- Now enjoy this bowl of earth’s candy and let your body feel nourished and energized.
Smoothie Bowl loaded with berries
Imagine that nourishing rainbow on your plate. Fresh and cold berry bottom, topped with your favorite fruits and granola. And of course, a soft touch of CBD to get some extra benefits to support your health. We have a recipe for you that comes straight out of paradise. Easy to make and it’s so good (for you).
Ingredients for the smoothie base:
1 frozen banana
1 cup of frozen berries
1 cup of milk
5drops of Berry CBD Oil
optional: 1 tablespoon of honey for extra flavor
fresh mango (sliced)
- Blend all the base ingredients until you reach a soft and smooth consistency.
- Add smoothie into a large bowl.
- Decorate your smoothie bowl by adding blueberries, mango slices, and granola. Sprinkle coconut flakes on top.
- Now enjoy this dreamy bowl of delicious goodies.
Tip: You can always add on top some of your favorite fruits or nuts, or anything you can find in your kitchen. By adding some peanut butter or protein powder makes it a perfect meal to enjoy after your workout.